Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh HI!!

Well..
Hi there!

Been some time, fry-ends! 
Just wanted to stop by and say
HEY!
and also say that I
haven't forgotten about my 
sweet, little blog.

Life is busy at the moment.
Busy = Good.
And so much better than 
not busy. 

Yay for the holidays, 
RIGHT??!!

So excited for those!
The more opportunities I have to dress in my 
fantastic (and NOT ugly) 
Christmas sweater vest,
the BETTER!


Right??? So fantastic.

Aaand I'm working really hard at the moment.
3 jobs. 
Yeah. 
THREE.
It's amazing that I have time to think.
Today is my first full day off in 3 weeks,
and it is appreciated!
I am really thankful and excited about my jobs, though.
They are all really rewarding, and worth my time and energy.

And NOW!!
for a few things that are worth sharing :)


Who wants to make this BRILLIANT idea into a business with me?!

And be sure to do this while holding
the biggest, cheesiest grin!!

Always! Always Always!

Alrighty crew!
Until next time!...
and I'll be sure it isn't so long!

Love,
liz xo

1 comment:

  1. Three jobs, holy cow, I said-uh three jobs holy cow. (to the tune of something something, poop machine, something poop machine...)

    Can't wait for a catch-up xo

    ReplyDelete