Monday, February 3, 2014

Oh hey, February. How you doin'?

I am here!!
(hidden in the internetz!)

It is February, and I am here to update you all
on my #gotgoals progress!

So, January's goals were kicked in the rear!!
I mean...
I cradled and kissed and hugged them, and then I 
KICKED THEM!!

So, 
here were my goals for January:

Health - Drink 64 ounces of water a day. Fight through the phase
where you're peeing all day long and HYDRATE!
Personal - Spend 20 minutes each day doing nothing. And that means actually nothing.
Sitting still, listening, observing, no eating, no drinking, no iPhone-ing. Blissful nothing.
Career - Organize all work and "play" projects, so I can better manage my time
and understand what is needed to accomplish them all.

Health!!
I have not gotten to 64 ounces EVERY DAY,
but I have drank more than a liter a day
and that is WAY more than I normally drink. Goal not completely
met, but it was sure as hell
HIGH FIVED!
And I'll take it.

Personal!!
I have deleted FB from my phone,
and it has been
OH-SO LIBERATING!!
The time spent not on my phone,
and just observing and listening.
It is quite nice,
and a relief!!
I recommend everyone do it.

Career!!
I have gotten a calendar that I write in.
I have cleaned out my purse.
(and that was a HUGE feat to tackle!)
I have shredded documents I don't need.
I have organized ones I do.
I have realigned my goals with what I truly want to do,
and it feels SO GOOD!!!

Ok...
so here comes February!!

February
Health - Run at least once a week in the early morning. Oh yeah. 
You can do this, Liz. You can do this. STOP IT!! You CAN do this!!
Personal - Check in to this blog and update you on my progress every month, 
starting in February. 
Career - Have found 5 MSW programs that rock my socks and begun 
the application process.

Here we gooooooo!!
Love,
liz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment