Friday, October 4, 2013

holy cow!

June?
Seriously??
I can't believe that the last time I posted was in June!!

Welp.
Hi there!...

How's it going?...

Good... Good.

Yeah, I'm good too. 

It's October. I like me some of that.


October is probably my favorite month. 
I love it so much.
Maybe even more than my birthday month,
which is August.
I am definitely a Fall loving gal.
Summer is swell and all,
but I love me some Fall.

Crisp air.
Hot, tasty beverages.
Sweaters, scarves and boots.
Pumpkin patches.
Halloween!
(and all the tricks and treats that come from that amazing holiday!)
Crunchy leaves to step on.
Baked goods are super delicious.
SOUP!!
(yes. I'm that excited about soup.)
Aaaaand it means that it's only 3 months away from
CHRISTMAS!!

Yippppppppeeeeeee!!

So, I'm doing pretty good. 

And I hope to start posting regularly.
This wait 5 months to post thang 
ain't all that cool.

So, I'M BACK!
It's Fall!! 
High fives for October!!
Kicking some 2013 butt!
It's almost over!...
wait...that makes me kind of sad, actually...
let's focus on something better like.. 

YAY OCTOBER!!

Talk to you all real soon 

Love,
liz xo


No comments:

Post a Comment