Tuesday, May 14, 2013

So many things! Just, too many!

Hi friends.

How are youuuuuu???

I hope you are enchantingly wonderful!!
Or how my fingers wanted to say,
wonderfluff.

I am doing pretty jazzy.
Some days,
jazzier than others,
but overall,
pretty jazzy. 
Pretty jazzy indeed.

A few updates on me:
I've decided to start a vintage and remade clothing boutique.
I've already started collecting vintage clothes to sell and remake.
More details to come, but it's safe to say 
I'M STOKED!!!

I want to travel.

Preferably anywhere,
but these places would be nice, too

Oh ya know... just inter-tubing through the 
old sugar plantation canals on Kauai, HI.

This canyon is in Iceland, it looks magical, and we should all do our best not 
to butcher it's name:
Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon

mmmhmm... I think you've got it down.

Kilimanjaro.
I guess that means I'd have to climb that beast, huh?
..... (really dramatic sigh).....
ok.

This is what I think of my friends.
We're like a really small gang.

I love LOVE.
Especially sparkly love!!

So, there's that. And there's more,
but there's only so much I can put on here before 
you start getting sleepy.

Here is where I got all dem pics!

Ok.
Talk to you all soon!!
PROMISE.

Love,
xo liz


1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog. It always makes me giggle to myself.

    ReplyDelete