Wednesday, February 13, 2013

happy hump day!

Hooooooray!!
Today is Hump Day!!

Happy Wednesday everyone :)

Hope you've made it thus far with all limbs and sanity intact,
and that the rest of your week is one hysterically fun slide down to the weekend!

Here are few things for you to enjoy,
cause I enjoyed them,
and you are exactly like me!
(don't give me no eye roll!)

I love sprinkles!!!
And, I may lie to get them.
... just being honest...



I don't get political on here,
and not that this is,
but I think this is just hilarious.
Dry lip-smacking noises, where you can hear the sticky saliva
on the corners of the person's mouth,
ARE THE GROSSEST SOUNDS EVER!!!
I just grossed myself out explaining it!
ICK!
 During his Republican response to the
President's State of the Union address,
Marco Rubio suffered from severe dry mouth...
And in this video, the creator cut the entire clip to just play his
gross, sticky lip-smacking noises...
And I surprisingly enjoyed it.


It's still guuuuuuuuhross!!

THINK FAST!!!!



Good play, cat.... good play.

Love,
liz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment